Friday 30 September 2011

Pre Wedding Shoot


A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be able to do a pre-wedding shoot with the Mackay family. Take a look at this small sample taken on the 9th Sept this year, outdoors in a park close to where I live. The session was booked for earlier in the year but we had to re-schedule and I'm please we waited, the light was bright but soft giving some nice modeling for the portraits. Lyndsey, David and family were great and gave me some lovely shots. The little girl is amazing, after a while really settling into being asked to stand in a given position and having the camera pointed at her, but I think the best pictures of her are the candid ones, caught not posed.  I'm hopeful she'll remember me at the wedding and will settle just as easily into what is a hectic day for someone so young.   Looking forward to a good day at next years wedding.







Thanks Lyndsey & David have a good weekend.
Bill
.

No comments:

Post a Comment