Thursday 9 December 2010

Money Saving Package

Morning
I've posted a special offer on the site today which is designed to save you money and encourage more wedding days into my calendar during the early months of next year. Postcards (see right) required to apply for the saving will be handed out at the "Metro Centre" Gateshead after xmas, you can also receive one by contacting me and leaving me an address. I'll send you one ASAP.
As the text shows you can save £63 on the Platinum package pushing it down to £777 a great price. This package utilises the latest high tech way to present your beautiful photographs taken on your wedding day, designed by you and me to be exactly what you want. Take a look at the "Booked Images" web site and decide on the quality of these books for yourself.
The 7.5% saving is on all of the shown packages and remember if a listed package doesn't fit what you need or if you're planning a small or mid week wedding I'll supply a quote for your requirements.
Get in touch and take advantage soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment